Material: 100% aramid filter / aramid scrim
Air Permeability: 300 L/ m2. S @200pa
Tensile strength: Warp: >800N/5cm; Weft :> 1300N /5cm
Elongation : Warp: < 25%; Weft: <50%
Service Temperature: Continues: <204℃; Peaks: 220℃
Shrinkage (at 200℃):<1%.
Surface treatment:singed & glazed, heat set.
The other finish treatment available: PTFE bathing and PTFE membrane.
In normal temperature circumstance(under 150 C), the polyester needle felt will satisfy the bag filter systems, if the temperature on the high side, such as tail gas/fume/dust from metallurgical plant, carbon black plant, iron works(blast furnace gas), cement plant (tail gas from vertical kiln), petroleum fumes from mixing round the beton and asphaltum, coal fired boiler, etc, the normal filter method won't work. The reason as following: 1. be restricted by specific resistance, the electronic filter system won't works, so the bag filter system is the first choice for dust/fume removal. 2.if the user try to reduce the temperature(made it under 150 C), which will increase the investment and also be restricted by field. 3. just because there may contain some material such as sulfur in the gas/fume, the acid dew will exist. Aramid needle felt, besides equip the ability of spinnability, abrasion resistance, they also with the ability of high temperature resistance, flame resistance, infusibility. The fiber won't self-ignite, when the temperature up to 400 C, the aramid fiber will carbonization gradually. Besides, aramide fiber also with a good dimensional stability, long service life.
- Chemicals Processing: Dryer baghouses in the pigment, plastic, and catalyst industries.
- Minerals Processing: Dryer baghouses in the gypsum industry and clinker cooler baghouses.
- Metals Processing: High temperature process collectorsfor lead oxide and electric arc furnace baghouses in thesteel industry.
- Power Generation and Incineration: Fly ash handling collectors.
- special specification can be customized.
- maximum width: 2.2 meters.
- both filter cloth rolls and filter bags are available from Filtration.
- About the maintenance problems of pulse jet bag filter.
- Why some filter bags need water & oil repellent treatment?
- The advantages of fiber glass dust collector bag.
- The special chemical properties of PPS fiber.
- The properties of PTFE membrane dust filter bag.
- The filter bags designed for cement plants.
- The main problems may happen on filter bags, solutions!
- Aramid (Nomex*)filter bags for asphalt mixer fume removal.
- The innovative PPS dust filter bags for thermal power plants.